Military Spouses & Dependents
As the spouse or dependent of an active service member, you face many challenges. One is finding a career that adapts to your lifestyle. At Vista College, we offer several degree programs for careers in high-demand across the globe.
Why Invest in a Degree?
Graduating from Vista College, a top Military Friendly®¹, offers several benefits, including:
- Find a career you love: Earn a degree in a field you’re passionate about, and you can start a career you love, whether in healthcare, business, or another field.
- Gain the potential for financial security: A high school diploma isn’t enough in today’s job market. With a college degree or diploma, you gain skills that make you a viable candidate for the career and salary you want.
- Receive support from fellow military families: While your military benefits let you pursue your education, it’s the camaraderie and support you receive on-campus that helps you finish.
As a student of Vista College, you can also take advantage of the following:
- Quality education: We pledge to provide quality education to both active duty and veterans, as well as spouses and dependents. That gives you the best knowledge and tools to succeed.
- Online courses: We understand that as a spouse or dependent, you may be stationed away from home. The Vista College online campus allows you to learn wherever you are.
- Flexible classes: We provide you with the option to attend day or night classes on-campus. We also have campuses throughout Texas, Arkansas and New Mexico to meet your family’s needs.
With Vista College, we help you earn your degree on a schedule that works for you. We also offer financial aid and scholarships to spouses and dependents that qualify. Contact us for additional information on other scholarships and benefits we offer.
Begin Your Career
Start the next journey in your career by contacting us today to apply to Vista College!
¹ Military Friendly is a registered trademark of Victory Media, Inc., a subsidiary of Neptune Holdings, Inc
2 GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (“VA”). More information about education benefits offered by the VA is available on the U.S. government GI Bill website