VISTA COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
Applicable Programs: All certificate, diploma, and degree programs of study
Scholarship Award: $1,000 Vista College Scholarship available
Students who enroll to start at Vista College within 12 months of their high school graduation date also may apply for the Vista College High School Scholarship. To be eligible for consideration, applicants must complete the requirements outlined below, then must start school and successfully pass the first five weeks of the program.
DEADLINES & IMPORTANT DATES
If awarded a scholarship, tuition charges will be reduced by $1000. To be eligible for the award, submit all required documents below by midnight of the third class day of the first term in school. For each class start, award recipients will be notified after the first five weeks are complete and grades have been assigned.
HOW TO APPLY & REQUIREMENTS
Applicants for the scholarship must submit the following information.
- Enroll into a Vista College certificate, diploma or degree program.
- Write a minimum 250-word essay on “Why I Am Choosing to Pursue This Career Path”, and submit using the scholarship link.
- Achieve a cumulative 2.5 GPA or 80% grade average for the senior high school year (verified with the official high school transcript.)
- Provide proof of high school graduation (verified with the official transcript) by the second Friday of the first term.
- Successfully complete initial financial aid requirements by the second Friday of the first term.
The scholarship essay entries will be reviewed by the Campus Scholarship Committee comprised of the Campus Director, Director of Financial Aid (DFA) and Director of Education (DOE) at each campus. If any of these three positions is vacant at a campus, the Corporate Director of Academics will be the back-up for all campuses.
This scholarship award does not meet the criteria of the Matching Scholarship Program. The award amount will be reduced if it creates a credit balance for the student.