Using a combination of classroom instruction and hands-on training, the Vista College AAS in Construction Management Degree program will thoroughly prepare you for an entry-level position such as a framer, drywall installer, construction laborer, or tile worker. Other employment opportunities include construction management and building inspection.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Interpret construction drawings
- Perform quality concrete and brickwork
- Frame the walls, ceilings, and floors of a structure
- Install the proper wiring and piping for electrical and plumbing systems
- Apply concepts regarding sustainable design and green building practices
- Interpret and abide by building and safety codes