You’ll learn from actual IT and network administration professionals who are on the front lines working with the latest technology and responding to the IT demands of organizations of all sizes across industries.
What Does an Information Technology Associate of Applied Science Involve?
- Creating custom technical solutions
- Overseeing and troubleshooting IT systems and servers
- Responding to the technical needs and demands of others
- Maintaining databases, systems, and equipment
As technology continues to present new opportunities for businesses around the world, companies need IT professionals who can keep up with and implement new developments to remain competitive. Doing things as they’ve always been done is no longer an option for companies that want to survive and thrive in today’s global business environment.
Capable and educated IT professionals are needed to for small, medium, and large-scale businesses to maximize the value that today’s, and tomorrow’s, technology provides.
Our AAS Degree program in Information Technology will prepare you to seek out opportunities to step into any of the following roles: Network Administrator, Network Systems Administrator, Database Administrator, Network Administration Lead, Network Software Administrator, IT Tech Support. With your new educational foundation, you can become an indispensable part of a successful company’s operations or a valued resource in a startup.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Set up and manage a computer network
- Troubleshoot and repair network and non-network computers
- Design directory services infrastructure
- Provide technical support