In as little as 85 weeks*, our program provides the foundation and training you need to seek an entry-level job in the field. Information systems security professionals must protect a company’s data. This involves working with security programs as well as hardware. After graduating, you can seek employment in the information systems security and cyber security branches of an organization as a systems security analyst, systems security administrator, or other IT network systems position that has security responsibilities.
You’ll learn how to:
- Analyze security issues, policies, and implementations
- Audit systems to ensure compliance
- Control access
- Configure operating systems and network security
- Counter hacking ethically
- Perform systems forensics
- Respond to incidents
*Successful, Full-time enrollment is required to achieve stated completion dates.