At Vista College, our goal is to provide our students with the knowledge, experience and confidence to launch their career as a medical assistant. We do this by providing a variety of educational opportunities for our students such as hands-on training, laboratory experience, lectures and so much more.
Our medical assistant classes provides comprehensive education and training on medical terminology, pharmacology, human anatomy, medical billing and coding, and more. Some graduates have the opportunity to work as an extern, which allows them apply their knowledge, gain experience and network with potential employers.
In our Medical Assisting associate degree program, you can expect to learn how to:
- Give injections accurately
- Prepare fluids for future tests
- Input and maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide the necessary, expected degree of assistance to registered nurses and physicians
- Properly measure patient vitals
Medical Assisting Associate of Applied Science
Interested in an online program?
Take most classes whenever you would like, always staying in touch with our knowledgeable, friendly instructors.