In less than one year*, our program will take you through classroom instruction and real-world practical experience that employers are looking for. You will learn about how to work with dental equipment such as x-ray machines, how to prevent cross-contamination, understand the scope of oral hygiene and common oral problems like gum disease, and how to optimize the patient experience.
Our Dental Assistant Diploma program focuses on:
- Safety and procedural compliance in the dental industry
- Equipment sterilization
- Documentation of patient medical records
- How to maintain the comfort of patients during all levels of invasive dental procedures
- Knowing the roles of co-workers and assisting them.
After completing the classroom learning component of the program, you will experience your externship in a dental office environment, furthering your learning in real-world situations with networking opportunities.
* Based on successful, full-time enrollment