A Diploma in Business Administration can be the key that unlocks the door to a fulfilling and rewarding office position today — and in the future. As a student in our Business program, you will prepare for a career in Business Administration through hands-on, real-world training.
What Does a Business Administration Diploma Involve?
- Recruiting, hiring, training, and managing employees
- Leading teams and spearheading projects
- Conceptualizing and executing marketing, advertising, and sales campaigns
- Developing and managing budgets and capital assets
As the business world becomes increasingly globalized, business professionals need an even broader skill set than ever before. From the founder and CEO to the newest hire and every position in between, business professionals need the accounting and finance skills to work with different currencies, the management skills to thrive in a multicultural environment, and the vision to succeed on a worldwide scale. Business professionals need to be familiar with and ready to act on current business trends on both domestic and global bases.
Our comprehensive Business Administration Diploma program will provide you with the basics and practical training you need to look for an entry-level position in a professional business environment. After you earn your Diploma, you can pursue employment in business in automated office environments, government agencies, corporations, and medium-sized and small businesses across industries.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Apply business law
- Perform finance and accounting functions
- Speak the language of business
- Use common computer programs and applications
- Develop critical interpersonal and communication skills
- Manage and lead others on individual and group bases
Business Administration Diploma
Vista College ground campuses are accredited by COE
Interested in an online program?
Take most classes whenever you would like, always staying in touch with our knowledgeable, friendly instructors.