In less than 18 months* you can attain the vital training you need to succeed. Our Associate Degree in Business Administration & Leadership online program is specifically tailored to accommodate your terms and schedule, in the convenience of your home.
Our program will help you:
- Become conversant in the language of business.
- Understand how to apply business theory and management skills in real-world scenarios.
- Learn how to use the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), the most widely used and critical software necessary to succeed in today’s business environment.
- Gain the confidence and interviewing skills necessary to attain an entry-level position.
- Develop fundamental management acumen that will accelerate your climb up the corporate ladder.
With flexibility in mind, our Business Administration and Leadership program is offered entirely online. Students work through both theory-based and hands-on lab classes as you work towards earning an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree. Graduates may work in a variety of fields, including roles such as administrative assistant, office manager and customer service representative.
Throughout the program, students demonstrate their mastery of different topics through a variety of projects. You’ll have the opportunity to earn digital competency badges, receive individual assessments, and work on practical application projects. If you are looking for an opportunity to become a well-rounded business leader, Vista College’s program gives students an opportunity to explore many key aspects of leadership and business administration. Understanding how each facet of a business is run builds your confidence as you enter a new business career path or strive to become a better leader.
Our Business Administration & Leadership associate degree program will prepare you for a career in business management through hands-on, real-world training that will teach you:
- Business Law
- Business Finance
- Computer Information Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite programs and applications
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Management, Leadership and Administrative Skills
It can also put you on a solid foundation to start your own business!