Jobs requiring an Associate Degree in Business Administration are gaining popularity as the global marketplace extends its reach. The courses in this program can prepare you to pursue a rewarding and successful career in the modern global business environment. You can complete our Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Administration program at several campuses located in Texas and New Mexico.
What Does a Business Administration Associate of Applied Science Involve?
- Developing and executing marketing and advertising strategies
- Analyzing business data to solve complex business problems and make strategic decisions
- Applying finance and accounting to assess capital risk and reward
- Communicating effectively in writing and verbally
Vista College Business Administration Associate of Applied Science Degree Program
Vista College’s associate program in Business Administration will provide training in the subjects that are most relevant in today’s global marketplace. After you earn your Degree, you’ll have the tools and knowledge necessary to compete for an entry-level business administration position in organizations both large and small.
Whether you want to be your own boss or you’re eager to be in an administrative position in a corporate environment, our associate program in Business Administration can help you achieve your goals.
You’ll Learn How To:
- Apply business theories to real-life situations
- Develop organizational and departmental strategies
- Manage projects, employees, budgets, and capital assets
- Form strategic partnerships
- Launch, manage, and grow your own business
- Execute contractual agreements
Relevant and Cutting-Edge Topics:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer information systems
- Strategic management implementation
- Human resources management
- Production and operations management
Business Administration Associate of Applied Science
Interested in an online program?
Take most classes whenever you would like, always staying in touch with our knowledgeable, friendly instructors.