We also have an online campus that is accredited by ACCSC. Our online campus programs offer asynchronous online classes which means you can attend the class anytime it is convenient for you.
Ground Campus Learning Models
(On-Campus and Online)
|Location/ Content Delivery Method||Traditional face-to-face on-campus theory and lab instruction.||Combination of on-campus and online.||Online courses that may be accessed from anywhere.|
|Meeting Times||Classes take place on scheduled days and times.||Portions of the course are live real-time virtual instruction with other students at specific days/times. Other portions are independent activities that may be completed at any time each week. Most laboratory portions of the course must be completed at the campus.||Portions of the course are live real-time remote instruction with other students at specific days/times. Other portions are independent activities that may be completed at any time each week. Most laboratory segments are completed online.|
|Labs||On-campus labs allow for hands-on learning with experienced instructors and your peers.||On-campus labs allow for hands-on learning with experienced instructors and your peers.||Most practice labs are completed online, enabling real-world experience.|
(Healthcare programs only)
|Students are required to complete an externship in an applicable healthcare workplace environment.|
|Canvas Learning Management System||The Canvas LMS provides students 24/7 access to all course materials and information. Students will access assignments as well as submit work through Canvas. Students will also be able to view course schedules, access grades, and have student-to-student or student-to-teacher conversations.|
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Medical Assisting for Spanish Speakers Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Assisting Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding Associate of Applied Science
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Practical Nurse Diploma
- Medical Laboratory Technician Associate of Applied Science
- Vocational Nurse Diploma
- Construction Technology Diploma
- Construction Management Associate of Applied Science
- Electrical Technician Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Diploma
- Trades Management – Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) Associate of Applied Science
- Industrial Maintenance Technician Diploma
- Bookkeeping and Payroll Specialist Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration and Leadership Diploma Online
- Business Administration and Leadership Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration Bachelor of Science Online
- Project Management Bachelor of Science Online
- Logistics and Operations Management Associate of Applied Science Online
We offer accredited certificate, Diploma and degree programs in the exciting fields of Healthcare, Business, Technology, Legal and Trades.
Vista College’s programs feature day and night class schedules. We keep class sizes small so that you get the most out of your learning experience and are able to take full advantage of our knowledgeable instructors.
Let your education from Vista College be the foundation of the brighter future you have been seeking.
We’ll help you finish what you’ve started.
College credits accepted from an approved institution or military training may help defray the cost and expedite your program completion and graduation.
Named one of the top military friendly schools in the nation by Victory Media, our programs are designed to help active-duty military, veterans, and military dependents. Tuition reduction benefits are available for eligible students.Let Us Serve You
We provide training for individuals or businesses that helps employees develop the skills and build the knowledge that will support their growth in their profession. Programs offered include Healthcare, Trades, IT and more.Visit VistaCollegePro.com