Online courses are a great way to complete our ACCSC accredited programs. You can take most classes whenever you would like, always staying in touch with our knowledgeable, friendly instructors.
All Online Campus programs are held to the highest academic standards, and are routinely evaluated to maintain leading-edge expectations. Classes starts every 5 weeks and some programs can be completed in less than a year.
Vista College is authorized to enroll students from the following states ONLY:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia.
Benefits of Online Campus Training at Vista College
Students of Vista College’s Online Campus receive:
- Instructors who understand how to teach and mentor in an online setting.
- Robust curricula geared towards the online learner.
- Convenient and flexible learning.
- Lifetime career assistance.
- Financial Aid for those who qualify.
Why Choose Vista College- Online Campus?
Vista College – Online Campus offers highly targeted programs and online courses that are designed to help you succeed in as little time as possible. Many of our online school programs can be completed in as little as 60 weeks, and Associate Degrees in 100 weeks.
With online courses taught by experts in your chosen field, you’ll be able to quickly acquire the knowledge you need to start your next journey – without spending years struggling to complete a traditional program.
Vista College – Online Campus professors use a combination of experience and up-to-date, accurate teaching materials to ensure that your newly acquired skills are exactly what employers want.
Put Your Degree to Work with Our Career Services
The support you receive from the Vista College – Online Campus doesn’t end when you graduate. We’ll be there to help you take the next step so you can start the career you’ve been dreaming of.
Our Career Services Department strives to help students and graduates take the next step toward a successful career. Our dedicated faculty is available to assist with job searches, applications, interviews, and more. We will guide you to create a personalized job search strategy, helping you find the perfect position that suits your skills and education.
We’ll Help You Manage the Cost of Online College
For many students, this investment begins with locating loans, grants, scholarships, payment plans, and other financial aid programs. Contact our Financial Aid Counselor to guide you through the entire process. Our Counselors can help you determine if you qualify for grant, scholarship or other financial support for your education.
Take The Next Step Toward a Rewarding Career Right Now!
Simply complete and submit the request information form on the right.
You’ll receive a welcome e-mail immediately, and your Vista College – Online Campus personal Admissions Representative will call you soon to answer all of your questions.
Thank you for your interest in Vista College – Online Campus.
- Healthcare Administration Bachelor of Science Online
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma Online
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma Online
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration and Leadership Diploma Online
- Business Administration and Leadership Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration Bachelor of Science Online
- Project Management Bachelor of Science Online
- Criminal Justice Associate of Applied Science Online
- Logistics and Operations Management Associate of Applied Science Online