For active duty and veterans, enrolling at Vista College is simple — it’s also easy for your spouse or dependents to become a student at Vista College too. Our admissions and financial aid departments are available to help you through each step.
Enroll at Vista College in four simple steps:
1. Apply for admission to Vista College
Contact our admissions team and start your Vista College application process by providing the following documents:
- Proof of high school graduation or passing GED test scores
- Completed admissions package
- Gather transcripts based on requests by Financial Aid department
- Provide a Joint Services Transcript and DD214 (when applicable)
Once we receive these documents, we’ll move forward with the next steps in our admission process:
- Complete an interview with our Admissions department
- Review our programs and campuses
- Enroll, and sign the Vista College enrollment agreement
- Complete the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (SLE) with a passing score
2. Research your scholarship eligibility and funding options
Research your eligibility and take advantage of existing military scholarships for qualifying applicants. Vista College participates in many financial aid programs for past and present military members including:
- MGIB Montgomery GI Bill®¹
- 9/11 GI Bill®¹
- Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment Service Program
- Yellow Ribbon
- My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA)
- Survivors & Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA)
- Selective Reserve Educational Assistance
You can apply online for VA benefits at https://gibill.va.gov/apply-for-benefits/application/
Contact the Vista College admissions team if you have any questions about scholarship and aid eligibility: 877-316-0246
3. Meet with our Financial Aid team
Vista College’s financial aid team will review all of your financial aid documents and provide you with an Estimated Educational Cost based on your campus, program, and financial aid.
- Meet with a financial aid counselor to review your eligibility and apply for financial assistance.
- Provide education benefits eligibility paperwork (i.e. eBenefits or COE)
- After processing and finalized paperwork, meet with our team and review your Estimated Educational Cost
4. Get set for your first day of class
Time to celebrate your acceptance to Vista College. Before you know it, your first day of class will be here.
- Review your schedule and course materials prior to starting.
- Be sure to notify the Veterans Certifying Official and the Department of Veterans Affairs of any changes in your enrollment status or contact information.
¹ GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.