Fast track your career training that will help you start in a new rewarding career in a matter of months. Vista College has the solution for you!
For over 25 years, Vista College has been helping students choose the right path to success. Our accredited programs offer students a variety of options to get the quality education needed to start a successful career – most in less than one year. Whether it’s online or day/night classes at one of our convenient campuses, the programs at Vista College will give you the skills and real world training needed to embark on an exciting, new career.
We offer accredited degree programs in exciting fields of Healthcare, Business, Technology or Trade and Vocational Training.
So choose your brightest career path, and go after it with an Associate College Degree, Diploma, or Certificate in:
- Allied Health Care programs prepare you for a successful career as a Medical Lab Technician, Patient Care Technician, Medical Assisting, Vocational/Practical Nurse, Massage Therapist, Medical Insurance Billing and Coding or Vet Tech.
- Dental Assistant Diploma or Associate Degree – Work alongside the dentist in a growing career field.
- Business Administration – A Certificate in Business Administration unlocks the door to a successful Business Administration career.
- Business Management – An Associate and Bachelors Degree in Business Management for real-world, hands-on management experience.
- Information Technology Diploma and Associate Degree – Develop System Network Administration skills that can assist you in landing your dream job … or even starting your own business.
- Cosmetology – Prepares you to pass the state board of Barbering and Cosmetology Exam.
- Associate Degree in Veterinary Technology – Animal care courses prepare you for a career as an Animal Health Technician.
- Paralegal Associate Degree – A well-rounded paralegal program offering a number of essential courses that provide the legal training and skills you need to begin your career.
- Criminal Justice – An Associates Degree in Criminal Justice provides the foundation you need to get started as a Criminal Justice professional.
- Construction Technology Diploma – Your Construction Technology Diploma from Vista College can open the door to a wide range of career possibilities.
- Construction Management Associate Degree – The Construction Management Degree program offered by Vista College can help you establish a solid foundation for a career in construction management in approximately 70 weeks.
- HVAC Training Program and Associate Degree – Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration technical training school courses open the way for a better life and more secure future for you and your family.
- Electrical Technician Diploma and Associate Degree – Learn from experience instructors, covering all critical aspects of the apprentice electrician position.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Program – Fitness trainers apply their knowledge and expertise to develop specialized exercise programs for their clients.
- Project Management Bachelors Degree – A Project Manager is responsible for overseeing every phase of a project from start to finish, as well as overall project results.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Diploma – Your training will provide a solid foundation in several key areas. These areas include aspects of industrial plant and production machinery installation, repair, maintenance, and fabrication.
- Information Systems Security & Assurance Degree – Learn from professionals and get hands-on training to prepare for a career as a systems security analyst, systems security administrator, or any IT network systems position with security responsibilities.
- Plumbing Diploma – Plumbing is an essential everyday service in modern America. Our coursework is designed to teach you the fundamental skills and knowledge you need to seek an entry-level position as an apprentice plumber.
At Vista College we understand your life is fast-paced and often demanding. That’s why our placement experts will work with you to:
- Identify your specific needs and tailor a program that is best suited to your schedule.
- Understand your financial situation and inform you of your options that may include financial aid that is available to those that qualify.
- Determine which style of learning is best for you.
Vista College’s programs feature flexible day and night class schedules. And with both online and in-classroom options, each program is engineered to work around our students’ busy lifestyles. We keep class sizes small so that you get the most out of your learning time and are able to take full advantage of our knowledgeable instructors.
With the chance to obtain a Diploma, Certificate, or Associate Degree in your chosen field, your new education from Vista College can be the foundation of the brighter future you have been seeking. We’ll even help with career services assistance so that once you are armed with your new skills and training, your entry into your chosen field is propelled forward.
Imagine, in a short period of time, you can have the tools and skills you need to start a successful career. But don’t just take our word for it. Read success stories of real Vista College graduates below and discover just how Vista College helps transform lives!
“Your Path to Success Starts Here. Your Future Career Starts Now!”
Please note: Not all programs are available at all campuses or via Vista College Online. Your Admissions Representatives can provide detailed information.
We are an Accredited College and we hold our quality education to the highest standards.
Please view our Consumer Information Disclosures.