Online courses are a great way to complete our ACCSC accredited programs. You can take most classes whenever you would like, always staying in touch with our knowledgeable, friendly instructors.
All Online Campus programs are held to the highest academic standards, and are routinely evaluated to maintain leading-edge expectations. Classes starts every 5 weeks and some programs can be completed in less than a year.
Vista College is authorized to enroll students from the following states ONLY:
Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia.
Benefits of Online Campus Training at Vista College
Students of Vista College’s Online Campus receive:
- Instructors who understand how to teach and mentor in an online setting.
- Robust curricula geared towards the online learner.
- Convenient and flexible learning.
- Lifetime career assistance.
- Financial Aid for those who qualify.
- Healthcare Administration Bachelor of Science Online
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma Online
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma Online
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration and Leadership Diploma Online
- Business Administration Associate of Applied Science Online
- Business Administration Bachelor of Science Online
- Project Management Bachelor of Science Online
- Criminal Justice Associate of Applied Science Online
- Logistics and Operations Management Associate of Applied Science Online