Vista College campus locations are conveniently situated through the Southwest in addition to our Online Learning options.
With career training available in the exciting and growing fields of healthcare, business, technology, as well as vocational training, select the Vista College campus that works best for you in one of eight locations: Amarillo, TX, Beaumont, TX, El Paso, TX, Las Cruces, NM, Lubbock, TX, Longview, TX, College Station, TX, and Killeen, TX. Each location has its own delights and offers a unique curriculum:
- Amarillo, TX, also known as “The Yellow Rose of Texas,” is the economic and cultural hub of the Texas Panhandle. The greater Amarillo area has a population of 200,000 and features nearly 250 days of sunshine per annum. Its motto invites you to “Step Into the Real Texas” – a place that aggressively recruits new businesses. Here you will find a Vista College campus offering courses in a range of disciplines.
- Beaumont, TX is wryly referred to as “BMT,” short for “Big Money Texas.” Perhaps its owing to the region’s rich heritage in oil production, but this city of 113,000, located in the “Golden Triangle” of Southeast Texas, is diversifying with more service-oriented jobs. It is here that Vista College maintains a campus affording students the opportunity to advance their careers amid of spectrum of career choices.
- El Paso, TX is the sixth largest city in Texas, located in the western part of the state. Its nickname “Sun City” is derived from the fact that it boasts over 300 days of sunshine per year. Education is a driving economic force amid this city of 800,000 located on the banks of the Rio Grande with the Juárez Mountains as a backdrop. In El Paso students can take advantage of a variety of career education options.
- Las Cruces, NM, also known as “The City of Crosses,” is located in southern New Mexico and boasts 350 days of sunshine a year. With a population of nearly 100,000, Las Cruces is a city rich in history and the arts, and is nestled amid several mountain ranges. Perhaps it is no coincidence Vista College has a location here, for Las Cruces’ motto is “People Helping People”.
- Lubbock, TX, is sometimes referred to as “The Hub City” because it is the economic, education and healthcare intersection of a multi-county region known as the South Plains. Amid a population of 230,000, Lubbock serves up 236 days of sunshine a year. Find out for yourself the myriad of educational choices you can avail yourself of at the Vista College campus located in Lubbock.
- Longview, TX, is located in east Texas. With a population of close to 78,000, Longview features many events from the Multicultural Festival and AlleyFest to the annual Great Texas Balloon Race. It is Longview where Computer Career Center – a division of Vista College chose to open its newest campus and provide students the opportunity to advance their careers.
- Killeen, TX, approximately 150 miles south of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and 75 miles north of the capital city of Austin, offers a rapidly growing population base and a wealth of employment opportunities. Killeen is also the site of Fort Hood, one of the largest United States military installations in the world.
- College Station, TX, a city in Brazos County, Texas, situated in East Central Texas in the heart of the Brazos Valley. College Station and Bryan together make up the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area, the 15th largest metropolitan area in Texas with 231,623 people.
Regardless of which location you select, at Vista College you’ll find committed, caring staff invested in your success. Our one-on-one instruction and small class sizes will ensure you get the training you need to succeed in a truly supportive environment. Explore the learning options available by campus, and then contact us to learn more about how Vista College can help you accelerate your career today!