Vista College campus locations are conveniently situated through the Southwest in addition to our Online Campus.
With career training available in the exciting and growing fields of healthcare, business, technology, legal as well as vocational training, select the Vista College campus that works best for you in one of eight locations: Amarillo, TX, Beaumont, TX, El Paso, TX, Las Cruces, NM, Lubbock, TX, Longview, TX, College Station, TX, Killeen, TX and Fort Smith, AR. Each location has its own delights and offers a unique curriculum:
- Amarillo, TX, also known as “The Yellow Rose of Texas,” is the economic and cultural hub of the Texas Panhandle. The greater Amarillo area has a population of 200,000 and features nearly 250 days of sunshine per annum. Its motto invites you to “Step Into the Real Texas” — a place that aggressively recruits new businesses.
- Beaumont, TX is wryly referred to as “BMT,” short for “Big Money Texas.” Perhaps its owing to the region’s rich heritage in oil production, but this city of 113,000, located in the “Golden Triangle” of Southeast Texas, is diversifying with more service-oriented jobs.
- El Paso, TX is the sixth largest city in Texas, located in the western part of the state. Its nickname “Sun City” is derived from the fact that it boasts over 300 days of sunshine per year. Education is a driving economic force amid this city of 800,000 located on the banks of the Rio Grande with the Juárez Mountains as a backdrop.
- Las Cruces, NM, also known as “The City of Crosses,” is located in southern New Mexico and boasts 350 days of sunshine a year. With a population of nearly 100,000, Las Cruces is a city rich in history and the arts, and is nestled amid several mountain ranges.
- Lubbock, TX, is sometimes referred to as “The Hub City” because it is the economic, education and healthcare intersection of a multi-county region known as the South Plains. Amid a population of 230,000, Lubbock serves up 236 days of sunshine a year.
- Longview, TX, is located in east Texas. With a population of close to 78,000, Longview features many events from the Multicultural Festival and AlleyFest to the annual Great Texas Balloon Race.
- Killeen, TX, approximately 150 miles south of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and 75 miles north of the capital city of Austin, offers a rapidly growing population base and a wealth of employment opportunities. Killeen is also the site of Fort Hood, one of the largest United States military installations in the world.
- College Station, TX, a city in Brazos County, Texas, situated in East Central Texas in the heart of the Brazos Valley. College Station and Bryan together make up the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area, the 15th largest metropolitan area in Texas with 231,623 people.
- Fort Smith, AR, a historic city near the Oklahoma – Arkansas border, is nestled near the Ozark Mountains in western Arkansas. The city began as a military post in 1817. The second largest city in Arkansas, popular attractions include the Fort Smith National Historic Site and local wineries.
Regardless of which location you select, at Vista College you’ll find committed, caring staff invested in your success. Our one-on-one instruction and small class sizes will ensure you get the training you need to succeed in a truly supportive environment. Explore the learning options available by campus, and then contact us to learn more about how Vista College can help you accelerate your career today!