Program Length & Transfer Credit Policy
The length of time required to complete a degree will vary according to the quantity of transferable previous coursework completed. The transfer of credit process doesn’t need to be difficult. At Vista College, our transfer policies are designed to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation.
At Vista College, we understand that you:
- Want to graduate as soon as possible.
- Want your previous learning experience to be recognized.
- Don’t want to guess at how your credits will transfer.
- Don’t want to retake courses you’ve already taken.
Our transfer specialists will conduct a thorough evaluation of your transcripts to maximize your credit transfer and minimize your time to graduation.
No matter which degree program you enroll in, you may be eligible to take advantage of:
- Transferring up to 75% of the credits required to complete your degree.
- Credits that are accepted from institutions accredited by regional or national accrediting bodies recognized by the United States Department of Education.
- Evaluation of all courses with a grade of “C” or higher.
- Credit potentially provided for prior learning or military experience.
- Credit earned by examination, giving you an opportunity to test out of courses where you can demonstrate specific knowledge.
- Submitting a military transcript for evaluation.